RioZim Limited (RTNR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "RioZim Limited (RTNR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RioZim Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RioZim Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RioZim Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RioZim Limited (RioZim) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties. It explores for gold, base metals, diamonds, nickel, cobalt, chrome, coal, and copper. RioZim operates through five business units such as RioGold, RioBase Metals, RioChrome, RioDiamonds, and RioEnergy. The company currently operates Renco Gold Mine in the south east of Zimbabwe; the Cam and Motor gold mine in Kadoma; the Marnatha ferrochrome refinery in Kadoma; and the Empress Nickel Refinery near the city of Kadoma in Central Zimbabwe. It also owns 50% of Sengwa Colliery Pty Ltd in Gokwe North and holds interest in Murowa Diamonds Pvt Ltd. RioZim is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- 1 RioZim Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RioZim Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 RioZim Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 RioZim Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RioZim Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RioZim Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RioZim Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RioZim Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 RioZim Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 RioZim Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 RioZim Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 RioZim Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 RioZim Limited - Key Events
- 5 RioZim Limited - Key Employees
- 6 RioZim Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 RioZim Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 RioZim Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RioZim Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RioZim Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RioZim Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RioZim Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RioZim Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: RioZim Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: RioZim Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RioZim Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: RioZim Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RioZim Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: RioZim Limited - Solvency