Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rio Tinto Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rio Tinto Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rio Tinto Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rio Tinto Plc (Rio Tinto) is an international mining company, based in the UK. The company is dual listed on the London and Australian stock exchanges. It carries out the exploration, mining and processing of mineral resources. Rio Tinto operates open pit and underground mines, mills, refineries, smelters and research and service facilities. Its portfolio of products includes aluminum, borates, coal, copper, iron ore, titanium dioxide feedstock, gold, silver and diamonds. In 2014, the company produced 233.6 million tonnes (Mt) of iron ore, 41.9 Mt of bauxite, 8.1 Mt of alumina, 3.4 Mt of aluminum, 0.6 Mt of copper, 0.5 million ounces of gold, 4.7 Mt of silver, and 11,500 tonnes of molybdenum. The company has operations in North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Southern Africa. Rio Tinto is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Rio Tinto Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rio Tinto Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Rio Tinto Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rio Tinto Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rio Tinto Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rio Tinto Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rio Tinto Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Rio Tinto Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Rio Tinto Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Rio Tinto Plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Rio Tinto Plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Rio Tinto Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Rio Tinto Plc - Liquidity
- 3 Rio Tinto Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Rio Tinto Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Rio Tinto Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Rio Tinto Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Rio Tinto Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Rio Tinto Plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Rio Tinto Plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Rio Tinto Plc - Threats
- 6 Rio Tinto Plc - Company Statement
- 7 Rio Tinto Plc - History
- 8 Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employees
- 9 Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Rio Tinto Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Rio Tinto Plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Rio Tinto Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rio Tinto Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rio Tinto Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rio Tinto Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rio Tinto Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rio Tinto Plc - History
- Table 6: Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Rio Tinto Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rio Tinto Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Rio Tinto Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rio Tinto Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Rio Tinto Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Rio Tinto Plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Rio Tinto Plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Rio Tinto Plc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Rio Tinto Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Rio Tinto Plc - Liquidity