Rexit Berhad - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Rexit Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rexit Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rexit Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rexit Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rexit Berhad (Rexit) is an information technology service provider. The company's products portfolio includes e-Cover, integrated insurance management system, e-PPA, and electronic claims management system. It offers web-based insurance solutions and management requirements of insurance companies. Rexit's product, InfoGuardian is a workflow, case management, and document management system designed for the financial and legal services industries; e-PPA is an online system to submit investment and redemption applications to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF); and e-Cover is an online insurance transaction system that supports a business to deliver products and services electronically. The company also provides consultancy services, web hosting service, software technical service, and outsourcing services. It carries out research, development, and sale of application software solutions. The company offers its solutions to insurance and finance companies across Malaysia. Rexit is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 1 Rexit Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rexit Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rexit Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rexit Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rexit Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rexit Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rexit Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rexit Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rexit Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Rexit Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Rexit Berhad - Efficiency
- 3 Rexit Berhad - Key Events
- 4 Rexit Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rexit Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rexit Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rexit Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rexit Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rexit Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: Rexit Berhad - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rexit Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Rexit Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rexit Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 4: Rexit Berhad - Efficiency