W Resources Plc (WRES) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "W Resources Plc (WRES) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "W Resources Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "W Resources Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "W Resources Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
W Resources Plc (W Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops tungsten, tin, gold, and other mineral properties. Its projects include La Parrilla, Sao Martinho, Reuga, and Tarouca projects. W Resources' La Parrila project is located approximately 310 km southwest of Madrid and 240 km north of the city of Seville, southwest Spain covering an area of 1,000 hectares comprise three mineral concessions and produces tungsten deposits. The company's Sao Martinho project is located around 200 km east of Lisbon near the town of Portalegre covering an area of 101.7 sq km and produces gold deposits. Its Reuga project is located 400 km North of Lisbon and 95 km east of Porto, town of Armamar and produces 4.46 million tonnes of tungsten deposits. The company's Tarouca project is located 140 km east of Porto in Portugal and produces tungsten and tin deposits. It has operations in Spain, Portugal, and the UK. W Resources is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 W Resources Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 W Resources Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 W Resources Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 W Resources Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 W Resources Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 W Resources Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 W Resources Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 W Resources Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 W Resources Plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 W Resources Plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 W Resources Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 W Resources Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 W Resources Plc - Key Events
- 5 W Resources Plc - Key Employees
- 6 W Resources Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 W Resources Plc - Head Office
- 6.2 W Resources Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: W Resources Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: W Resources Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: W Resources Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: W Resources Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: W Resources Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: W Resources Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: W Resources Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: W Resources Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: W Resources Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: W Resources Plc - Efficiency
- Figure 4: W Resources Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset