92 Resources Corp. (RGV) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "92 Resources Corp. (RGV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "92 Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "92 Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "92 Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
92 Resources Corp. (92 Resources), formerly Rio Grande Mining Corp., is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties related to base metals and silicon metals. Its ZimFrac property is located near the town of Golden in south-eastern British Columbia. 92 Resources' ZimFrac property comprises an area of 807.77 hectares that covers more than four kms of the Mt. Wilson Quartzite Formation (MWQF). The company's Mitchell Lake property is located on the eastern edge of the Athabasca Basin covering 2,354 hectare claim. Its Moberly silica mine is located adjacent to solar project and silica obtained from the mine are suitable for silica metals, golf course sand traps, glass containers, and frac sand. 92 Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 92 Resources Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 92 Resources Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 92 Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 92 Resources Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 92 Resources Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 92 Resources Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 92 Resources Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 92 Resources Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 92 Resources Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 92 Resources Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 92 Resources Corp. - Key Events
- 5 92 Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: 92 Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: 92 Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: 92 Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: 92 Resources Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: 92 Resources Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: 92 Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: 92 Resources Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: 92 Resources Corp. - Solvency