Rejlers AB (REJL B) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Rejlers AB (REJL B) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rejlers AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rejlers AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rejlers AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rejlers AB (Rejlers) is an engineering consultancy service provider. The company offers technical and engineering consultancy services in the areas of building and property, energy, automation, electronics, IT and telecommunications, environmental technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, ventilation and sanitation, and architecture and heating. It develops railway, road, and telecommunication projects. Rejlers also controls and monitors ventilation in tunnels. The company serves electricity power and energy, construction and property, and infrastructure industries. It has operations in Sweden, Norway, Estonia, and Finland. Rejlers is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Rejlers AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rejlers AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rejlers AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rejlers AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rejlers AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rejlers AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rejlers AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rejlers AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rejlers AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Rejlers AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Rejlers AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Rejlers AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Rejlers AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Rejlers AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Rejlers AB - Recent Developments
- 4 Rejlers AB - Key Events
- 5 Rejlers AB - Key Employees
- 6 Rejlers AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Rejlers AB - Head Office
- 6.2 Rejlers AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rejlers AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rejlers AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rejlers AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rejlers AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rejlers AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Rejlers AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Rejlers AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rejlers AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Rejlers AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rejlers AB - Valuation
- Figure 4: Rejlers AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Rejlers AB - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Rejlers AB - Valuation
- Figure 7: Rejlers AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset