Ramboll Group A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ramboll Group A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ramboll Group A/S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ramboll Group A/S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ramboll Group A/S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ramboll Group A/S (Ramboll) is a provider of engineering, design and management solution, based in Denmark. The company's portfolio of services include consultancy, engineering, product development and management, energy efficiency, sustainability services, client services, master planning, urban development and operational services. Ramboll caters to a wide range of sectors such as commercial and residential buildings, industrial, information technology, telecom, energy, climate, environmental assessment, transport, tourism, health, culture, education, infrastructure, nature, and natural resource management. The company has geographical presence across Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Russia, the Baltics and the Middle and Far East with more than 200 offices. Ramboll is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1 Ramboll Group A/S - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ramboll Group A/S - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ramboll Group A/S - Business Description
- 1.3 Ramboll Group A/S - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ramboll Group A/S - Recent Developments
- 3 Ramboll Group A/S - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ramboll Group A/S - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ramboll Group A/S - Strengths
- 3.3 Ramboll Group A/S - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ramboll Group A/S - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ramboll Group A/S - Threats
- 4 Ramboll Group A/S - History
- 5 Ramboll Group A/S - Key Employees
- 6 Ramboll Group A/S - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ramboll Group A/S - Head Office
- 6.2 Ramboll Group A/S - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ramboll Group A/S - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ramboll Group A/S - History
- Table 3: Ramboll Group A/S - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ramboll Group A/S - Subsidiaries