RHI AG (RHI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "RHI AG (RHI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RHI AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RHI AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RHI AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RHI AG (RHI) is a manufacturer of refractory products. The company carries out the business of production, sale, and installation of ceramic refractory products, development and implementation of customized system solutions, and rendering outstanding services. It offers products such as cement enviro-energy-chemistry, glass, lime, nonferrous metals, raw materials, and steel. RHI's product portfolio consists of more than 120,000 individual articles, which resist the extreme thermal, mechanical and chemical stress mixed up in all industrial high-temperature processes. The company serves customers from the steel, cement, nonferrous metals, glass, energy, and chemical industries in worldwide. It operates 33 production facilities and more than 70 sales offices. RHI is headquartered in Wien, Austria.
- 1 RHI AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RHI AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 RHI AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 RHI AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RHI AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RHI AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RHI AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RHI AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 RHI AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 RHI AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 RHI AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 RHI AG - Valuation
- 2.3 RHI AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 RHI AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 RHI AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 RHI AG - Valuation
- 2.3.4 RHI AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 RHI AG - Liquidity
- 3 RHI AG - Recent Developments
- 4 RHI AG - Key Employees
- 5 RHI AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 RHI AG - Head Office
- 5.2 RHI AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RHI AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RHI AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RHI AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RHI AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RHI AG - Key Employees
- Table 6: RHI AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RHI AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: RHI AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RHI AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: RHI AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: RHI AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: RHI AG - Valuation
- Figure 7: RHI AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: RHI AG - Efficiency
- Figure 9: RHI AG - Valuation
- Figure 10: RHI AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: RHI AG - Liquidity