RASA Corporation - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "RASA Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RASA Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RASA Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RASA Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RASA Corporation (RASA) is a construction equipment provider. The company imports, exports, and markets industrial and construction equipment, and resources and metallic materials. The company's industrial and construction equipment includes pumps, mixers, valves, crushers, strainers, pressure washers, pipe cutting machines, pipe jacking machines, concrete mixers, mini crawlers, and hand held gas powered breakers. Its resources and metallic materials comprise zircon sand, rutile sand, and ilmenait. RASA also provides industrial materials such as aluminum hydroxide, metallic nickel, China clay, and phosphorous acid; and refractory raw materials including silica sand, temporary scorch alumina, brown alumina, and brick crushing. The company offers food products such as soybean dregs, molasses, and seasonings. In addition, it undertakes chemical, environmental equipment, and corporate real estate businesses. The company operates in Japan, China, Singapore, and the US. RASA is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 RASA Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RASA Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 RASA Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 RASA Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RASA Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RASA Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RASA Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RASA Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 RASA Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 RASA Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 RASA Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 RASA Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 RASA Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 RASA Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 RASA Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 RASA Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 RASA Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 RASA Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 RASA Corporation - Key Events
- 4 RASA Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 RASA Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 RASA Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 RASA Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RASA Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RASA Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RASA Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RASA Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RASA Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: RASA Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: RASA Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RASA Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: RASA Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RASA Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: RASA Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: RASA Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: RASA Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 7: RASA Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: RASA Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 9: RASA Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 10: RASA Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: RASA Corporation - Liquidity