RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RAIT Financial Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RAIT Financial Trust" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RAIT Financial Trust"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RAIT Financial Trust (RAIT) is a real estate investment trust. The company operates as an asset and property manager of real estate related assets. It offers commercial real estate loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) eligible loans, bridge loans, and mezzanine loans. RAIT acquires commercial real estate properties, and invests, manages, and advises on commercial real estate-related assets for third parties. The company's portfolio includes more than$1.5 billion of commercial real estate properties, with more than 13,000 apartment units and 3 million square feet of office and retail space. It operates in Delaware, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and California, the US. RAIT is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 RAIT Financial Trust - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RAIT Financial Trust - Company Overview
- 1.2 RAIT Financial Trust - Major Products and Services
- 2 RAIT Financial Trust - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RAIT Financial Trust - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RAIT Financial Trust - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RAIT Financial Trust - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RAIT Financial Trust - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 RAIT Financial Trust - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 RAIT Financial Trust - Efficiency
- 3 RAIT Financial Trust - Recent Developments
- 4 RAIT Financial Trust - Key Events
- 5 RAIT Financial Trust - Key Employees
- 6 RAIT Financial Trust - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 RAIT Financial Trust - Head Office
- 6.2 RAIT Financial Trust - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RAIT Financial Trust - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RAIT Financial Trust - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RAIT Financial Trust - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RAIT Financial Trust - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RAIT Financial Trust - Key Events
- Table 6: RAIT Financial Trust - Key Employees
- Table 7: RAIT Financial Trust - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RAIT Financial Trust - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: RAIT Financial Trust - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RAIT Financial Trust - Efficiency