QIWI plc - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "QIWI plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QIWI plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "QIWI plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "QIWI plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
QIWI PLC (QIWI) is a payment services provider in Russia and the CIS. It service offering comprises online payments, mobile payments, fund transfer, utility payments and offline payments. Furthermore, the company offers e-wallet services, which enables the customers to pay sellers directly by funding their accounts through credit card, mobile shops, online banking, QIWI terminals partners, or by using automated teller machines (ATM). It has deployed more than over 175,000 kiosks and terminals and 16.5 million virtual wallets. It enables merchants to accept about RUB50 billion cash and electronic payments monthly from about 70 million consumers through its network in a month. Qiwi is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 QIWI plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 QIWI plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 QIWI plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 QIWI plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 QIWI plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 QIWI plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 QIWI plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 QIWI plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 QIWI plc - Solvency
- 2.2.4 QIWI plc - Valuation
- 2.3 QIWI plc - Key Competitors
- 3 QIWI plc - Recent Developments
- 4 QIWI plc - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: QIWI plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: QIWI plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: QIWI plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: QIWI plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: QIWI plc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: QIWI plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: QIWI plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: QIWI plc - Solvency
- Figure 4: QIWI plc - Valuation