Public Storage (PSA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Public Storage (PSA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Public Storage"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Public Storage" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Public Storage"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Public Storage is a real estate investment trust. The company acquires, develops, owns and operates self-storage facilities. It also has interests in commercial properties containing commercial and industrial rental space catering to pharmaceutical, construction, real estate and retail industries. In addition, the company offers ancillary operations including reinsurance of policies against losses to goods stored at its facilities and merchandise sales and parking areas for vehicle storage. It offers these spaces for lease on a month-to-month basis, for personal and business use. Besides, the company supplies various types of storage and moving boxes, locks, packing supplies and tape. Public Storage operates more than 2,250 properties with more than 146.0 million net rentable square feet of real estate in the US. The company is headquartered in Glendale, California, the US.
- 1 Public Storage - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Public Storage - Company Overview
- 1.2 Public Storage - Business Description
- 1.3 Public Storage - Major Products and Services
- 2 Public Storage - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Public Storage - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Public Storage - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Public Storage - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Public Storage - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Public Storage - Valuation
- 2.3 Public Storage - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Public Storage - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Public Storage - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Public Storage - Valuation
- 3 Public Storage - Recent Developments
- 4 Public Storage - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Public Storage - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Public Storage - Strengths
- 4.3 Public Storage - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Public Storage - Opportunities
- 4.5 Public Storage - Threats
- 5 Public Storage - Company Statement
- 6 Public Storage - History
- 7 Public Storage - Key Employees
- 8 Public Storage - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Public Storage - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Public Storage - Head Office
- 9.2 Public Storage - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Public Storage - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Public Storage - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Public Storage - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Public Storage - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Public Storage - History
- Table 6: Public Storage - Key Employees
- Table 7: Public Storage - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Public Storage - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Public Storage - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Public Storage - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Public Storage - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Public Storage - Valuation
- Figure 4: Public Storage - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Public Storage - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Public Storage - Valuation