Pubali Bank Limited (PUBALIBANK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Pubali Bank Limited (PUBALIBANK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pubali Bank Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Pubali Bank Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Pubali Bank Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pubali Bank Limited (PBL) is a bank which offers retail banking and corporate banking products and other financial services. The company's retail banking products include retail checking accounts, savings, deposit, current, special notice deposit, recurring deposit, initial deposit, and term deposit accounts. Its corporate banking products comprise secured overdraft loans, cash credit loans, and demand loans. PBL also provides personal loans, consumer, car, flat purchase, household durable, medical equipment, school teacher, capital machinery, instrument, general equipment, generator, and vehicle loans. The company offers services such as demand draft, telegraphic and telephonic transfers, payment orders, teller transactions, locker services, lease financing, SME financing, trade finance, Islamic banking, cash withdrawal services, documentation, treasury services, risk base capital services, and green banking services, among others. It operates through it several branches located across Bangladesh. PBL is headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh.