Profuturo AFP SA (PROFUTC1) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Profuturo AFP SA (PROFUTC1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Profuturo AFP SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Profuturo AFP SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Profuturo AFP SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Profuturo AFP SA (Profuturo), a part of Scotiabank Group, is a private pension fund administrator. The company's products include pension funds, multifunds, stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, recognition bonds, and other pension related products. It offers services such as voluntary contributions, VCT withdrawal request, disaffiliation, funds transfer, online payment, direct debit, bill payment, interest calculation, bank payments collections, and formatting and processing services. Profuturo also provides AFP collection process, retirement processing, commissioning, foreign affiliates requirements, official translation, premium payments, customer support, equivalent commission, online services, and other financial services. The company offers its products and services to public, enterprises, and pensioners. Profuturo is headquartered in San Isidro, Peru.
- 1 Profuturo AFP SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Profuturo AFP SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Profuturo AFP SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Profuturo AFP SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Profuturo AFP SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Profuturo AFP SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Profuturo AFP SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Profuturo AFP SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Profuturo AFP SA - Solvency
- 2.3 Profuturo AFP SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Profuturo AFP SA - Key Events
- 4 Profuturo AFP SA - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Profuturo AFP SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Profuturo AFP SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Profuturo AFP SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Profuturo AFP SA - Key Events
- Table 5: Profuturo AFP SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Profuturo AFP SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Profuturo AFP SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Profuturo AFP SA - Solvency