Prime Securities Ltd. (PRIMESECU) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Prime Securities Ltd. (PRIMESECU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prime Securities Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Prime Securities Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Prime Securities Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Prime Securities Ltd. (Prime Securities) is a financial service provider. The company's services include investment banking, corporate finance, institutional equities, private wealth management, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate advisory services. Its other services comprise business restructuring, debt placement, loan syndication, overseas offerings, merchant services, institutional equities, intensive equity research, and debt selling and distribution services. Prime Securities also provides onshore and offshore wealth management, onshore portfolio management, equity advisory, offshore asset management, domestic wealth management, prime asset management, and investment management and solutions. The company offers its services to public, private, business, and corporate clients. Prime Securities is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prime Securities Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Prime Securities Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Prime Securities Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Prime Securities Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Prime Securities Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Efficiency
- 3 Prime Securities Ltd. - Key Employees
- 4 Prime Securities Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Prime Securities Ltd. - Head Office
- 4.2 Prime Securities Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prime Securities Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Prime Securities Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Prime Securities Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Prime Securities Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 5: Prime Securities Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Prime Securities Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Prime Securities Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Prime Securities Ltd. - Efficiency