Poyry PLC (POY.HE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Poyry PLC (POY.HE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Poyry PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Poyry PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Poyry PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Poyry PLC (Poyry) provides consulting and engineering services globally. The company's services portfolio include strategic advisory and engineering services, maintenance, strategic and technical consulting, supervision and project implementation services. It also offers infrastructure design and project management services. Poyry caters to diverse range of industries such as power, transportation, forest, chemicals and bio-refining, pulp and paper metals and mining, water and real estate sectors. It serves the clients across the world in energy and industry sectors. The company has project assignments in more than 60 countries across Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America and South America. Poyry is headquartered in Vantaa, Finland.
3 Poyry PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships3.1 Poyry PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy4 Poyry PLC - Recent Developments5 Poyry PLC - SWOT Analysis5.1 Poyry PLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview5.2 Poyry PLC - Strengths5.3 Poyry PLC - Weaknesses5.4 Poyry PLC - Opportunities5.5 Poyry PLC - Threats6 Poyry PLC - Company Statement7 Poyry PLC - History8 Poyry PLC - Key Employees9 Poyry PLC - Key Employee Biographies10 Poyry PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries10.1 Poyry PLC - Head Office10.2 Poyry PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries11 Appendix11.1 Methodology11.2 Ratio Definitions11.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Poyry PLC - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Poyry PLC - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Poyry PLC - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Poyry PLC - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Poyry PLC - HistoryTable 6: Poyry PLC - Key EmployeesTable 7: Poyry PLC - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Poyry PLC - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Poyry PLC - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Poyry PLC - Financial PositionFigure 3: Poyry PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Poyry PLC - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Poyry PLC - SolvencyFigure 6: Poyry PLC - Market CapitalizationFigure 7: Poyry PLC - EfficiencyFigure 8: Poyry PLC - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 9: Poyry PLC - Liquidity
- 1 Poyry PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Poyry PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Poyry PLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Poyry PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Poyry PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Poyry PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Poyry PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Poyry PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Poyry PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Poyry PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Poyry PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Poyry PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Poyry PLC - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Poyry PLC - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Poyry PLC - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Poyry PLC - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Poyry PLC - Liquidity