Porcelanosa Grupo AIE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Porcelanosa Grupo AIE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Porcelanosa Grupo AIE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Porcelanosa Grupo AIE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Porcelanosa Grupo AIE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Porcelanosa Grupo AIE (Porcelanosa) is a manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom equipment. The company manufactures porous, stoneware, porcelain wall and floor tiles. It's portfolio of products includes parquet flooring, ceramic tiles, kitchens and bathroom units, mixer taps, hydro massage bathtubs, showers and other bathroom related accessories. In addition, Porcelanosa provides designing, fitting and maintenance services. The company's products are certified with environmental certification ISO14001. The company operates through eight brands include L'antic Colonial, Porcelanosa, Gamadecor, Systempool, Venis, Butech, Noken and Urbatek. The company carries out its business operations with over 400 stores in 100 countries across Europe, Africa, North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Asia and Oceania. Porcelanosa is headquartered in Castellon, Spain.
- 1 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Company Overview
- 1.2 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Business Description
- 1.3 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Major Products and Services
- 2 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Strengths
- 2.3 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Opportunities
- 2.5 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Threats
- 3 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - History
- 4 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Key Employees
- 5 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Head Office
- 5.2 Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - History
- Table 3: Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Key Employees
- Table 4: Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Porcelanosa Grupo AIE - Locations