Plansee Holding AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Plansee Holding AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Plansee Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Plansee Holding AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Plansee Holding AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Plansee Holding AG (Plansee) is a supplier of powder metallurgical products and components. The company offers various products made of refractory metals such as molybdenum, tungsten, tantalum, niobium, chromium, and other special materials. Its products have wide applications in electronics, medical technology, furnace construction, aerospace, automotive. It also find application in industries such as coating technology, power engineering, mechanical engineering, construction, semiconductor, chemical engineering, glass and ceramic industries. The company caters to these industries with metal powder, semi-finished products, tools and wear blanks which are chemically resistant. The company markets its products in 50 countries including Austria, China, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan and the US. Plansee is headquartered at Reutte, Tirol, Austria.
- 1 Plansee Holding AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Plansee Holding AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Plansee Holding AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Plansee Holding AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Plansee Holding AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Plansee Holding AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Plansee Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Plansee Holding AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Plansee Holding AG - Strengths
- 3.3 Plansee Holding AG - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Plansee Holding AG - Opportunities
- 3.5 Plansee Holding AG - Threats
- 4 Plansee Holding AG - Company Statement
- 5 Plansee Holding AG - History
- 6 Plansee Holding AG - Key Employees
- 7 Plansee Holding AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Plansee Holding AG - Head Office
- 7.2 Plansee Holding AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Plansee Holding AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Plansee Holding AG - History
- Table 3: Plansee Holding AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Plansee Holding AG - Subsidiaries