Philtrust Bank (PTC) - Company Capsule Identifies crucial company information about "Philtrust Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements. Provides key ratios on company's financial performance. Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions. Provides annual and interim financial ratios.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Philtrust Bank (PTC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Philtrust Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Enhance your understanding of "Philtrust Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Philtrust Bank, also known as Philippine Trust Company, is a banking service provider. The company provides domestic, international, and trust services. Its domestic services include savings accounts, checking accounts, time deposits accounts, money market accounts, business loans, remittances, fund transfer, safety deposit services and securities investments. Philtrust Bank's international services include traveler's cheque, foreign exchange, foreign currency deposit unit (FCDU) transactions, commercial letters of credit, international remittances, and collection services. The company also provides investments management, estate administration, escrow services, custodial services, insurance and pension plans, stock registry, and transfer services. It has operations across the Philippines. Philtrust Bank is headquartered in Manila, the Philippines.
- 1 Philtrust Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Philtrust Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Philtrust Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Philtrust Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Philtrust Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Philtrust Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Philtrust Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 Philtrust Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Philtrust Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Philtrust Bank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Philtrust Bank - Valuation
- 3 Philtrust Bank - Key Events
- 4 Philtrust Bank - Key Employees
- 5 Philtrust Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Philtrust Bank - Head Office
- 5.2 Philtrust Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Philtrust Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Philtrust Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Philtrust Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Philtrust Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Philtrust Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: Philtrust Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Philtrust Bank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Philtrust Bank - Valuation
- Figure 2: Philtrust Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: Philtrust Bank - Efficiency
- Figure 4: Philtrust Bank - Valuation