Perilya Limited (PEM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Perilya Limited (PEM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Perilya Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Perilya Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Perilya Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Perilya Limited (Perilya) is a metal mining and exploration company. The company is principally involved in the mining, exploration and development of base metal ores and other precious metals. The products offered by the company include zinc, copper, lead, silver and gold. The company focuses on the production of zinc, lead and silver at its Broken Hill Operation in New South Wales, and also the Cerro de Maimon copper, gold and silver mine in the Dominican Republic. Its business operations also comprise the Flinders project located in South Australia and the Mount Oxide Project in Mount Isa region, Queensland. The company has presence in Australia, Malaysia, Dominican Republic, and Canada. The company operates as a subsidiary of Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co. Ltd. Perilya is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Perilya Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Perilya Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Perilya Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Perilya Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Perilya Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Perilya Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Perilya Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Perilya Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Perilya Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Perilya Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Perilya Limited - Threats
- 4 Perilya Limited - History
- 5 Perilya Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Perilya Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Perilya Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Perilya Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Perilya Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Perilya Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Perilya Limited - History
- Table 3: Perilya Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Perilya Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Perilya Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Perilya Limited - Locations