People's United Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "People's United Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "People's United Bank"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "People's United Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "People's United Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
People's United Bank (PUB) is a federally-chartered stock savings bank. The bank offers an array of products and services such as commercial banking, retail and business banking and wealth management services to individual, corporate and municipal customers. It offers commercial and industrial lending, commercial real estate lending, commercial deposit services, cash management, correspondent banking and municipal banking services. PUB offers corporate trust, brokerage, financial advisory, investment management, private banking and life insurance products and services. The bank also provides services such as online and telephone banking, investment trading and ATM services. It operates through a network of branches and ATMs. It also operates through telephone and an Internet site across Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, New Hampshire and Maine. The bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a bank holding company. PUB is headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 People's United Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 People's United Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 People's United Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 People's United Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 People's United Bank - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 People's United Bank - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 People's United Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 People's United Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 People's United Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 People's United Bank - Strengths
- 4.3 People's United Bank - Weaknesses
- 4.4 People's United Bank - Opportunities
- 4.5 People's United Bank - Threats
- 5 People's United Bank - History
- 6 People's United Bank - Key Employees
- 7 People's United Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 People's United Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 People's United Bank - Head Office
- 8.2 People's United Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: People's United Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: People's United Bank - History
- Table 3: People's United Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: People's United Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: People's United Bank - Subsidiaries