PayPoint plc (PAY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "PayPoint plc (PAY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PayPoint plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PayPoint plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PayPoint plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PayPoint plc (PayPoint) is one of the leading specialist payments companies in the UK. The company processes consumer payments through its retail networks, mobile phone and online channels. PayPoint operates branded retail networks, which include terminals to process energy meter prepayments, cash bill payments, transport tickets, mobile phone top-ups and BBC TV licenses. PayPoint serves various sectors including utilities, telecoms, media, financial services, transport, retail, gaming, and public sector. In addition, the company offers digital payments solution, PayPoint Mobile and Online, which manages about 130 million payments for payments, parking and consumer services. Furthermore, it offers Collect+ parcel delivery service. It served about 6,000 clients and merchants in FY2014. The company operates in the UK, Ireland, Romania, France, and North America. PayPoint is headquartered in Welwyn Garden, the UK.
- 1 PayPoint plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PayPoint plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 PayPoint plc - Business Description
- 1.3 PayPoint plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 PayPoint plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PayPoint plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PayPoint plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PayPoint plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PayPoint plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PayPoint plc - Solvency
- 2.3 PayPoint plc - Key Competitors
- 3 PayPoint plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PayPoint plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PayPoint plc - Recent Developments
- 5 PayPoint plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 PayPoint plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 PayPoint plc - Strengths
- 5.3 PayPoint plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 PayPoint plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 PayPoint plc - Threats
- 6 PayPoint plc - Company Statement
- 7 PayPoint plc - History
- 8 PayPoint plc - Key Employees
- 9 PayPoint plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 PayPoint plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 PayPoint plc - Head Office
- 10.2 PayPoint plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PayPoint plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PayPoint plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PayPoint plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PayPoint plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PayPoint plc - History
- Table 6: PayPoint plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: PayPoint plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: PayPoint plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: PayPoint plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PayPoint plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: PayPoint plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PayPoint plc - Solvency