Patagonia Gold PLC (2680) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Patagonia Gold PLC (2680) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Patagonia Gold PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Patagonia Gold PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Patagonia Gold PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Patagonia Gold PLC (Patagonia) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and silver properties. It operates gold and silver projects in southern Patagonia region, Argentina. Patagonia's projects include El Tranquilo Property, La Paloma Property, and La Manchuria Property. The company's El Tranquilo property block covers over 80 sq km and is located approximately 65 km southeast of the town of Bajo Caracoles in Santa Cruz. Its La Paloma property block covers over 44 sq km located approximately 120 km north of the El Tranquilo property block and hosts the Lomada de Leiva gold project. The company's La Manchuria Project block includes five expedients, which covers approximately 5,575 hectares located approximately 50 km to the southeast of the El Tranquilo property block. Patagonia is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Patagonia Gold PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Patagonia Gold PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Patagonia Gold PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Patagonia Gold PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Patagonia Gold PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Patagonia Gold PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Patagonia Gold PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Patagonia Gold PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Patagonia Gold PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Patagonia Gold PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Patagonia Gold PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Patagonia Gold PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Events
- 6 Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Employees
- 7 Patagonia Gold PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Patagonia Gold PLC - Head Office
- 7.2 Patagonia Gold PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Patagonia Gold PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Patagonia Gold PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Patagonia Gold PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Patagonia Gold PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Patagonia Gold PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Patagonia Gold PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Patagonia Gold PLC - Solvency