Parsons Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Parsons Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Parsons Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Parsons Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Parsons Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Parsons Corporation (Parsons) is a provider of engineering and construction services. The company offers program management, design and engineering, construction, operation and maintenance, and project management for various construction projects. It offers technical and management solutions to regional, federal, and local government agencies and private industries. Parsons primarily serves the transportation, infrastructure, water, aviation, healthcare and life sciences, education, and telecommunications sectors. In addition, the company offers design and planning services, including design management; transport, network, and regeneration planning; development planning and infrastructure; and energy design services. It has operations across South-East Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The company is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. Parsons has its headquarters in Pasadena, California, US.
- 1 Parsons Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Parsons Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Parsons Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Parsons Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Parsons Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Parsons Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Parsons Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Parsons Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Parsons Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Parsons Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Parsons Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Parsons Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Parsons Corporation - Threats
- 5 Parsons Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Parsons Corporation - History
- 7 Parsons Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Parsons Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Parsons Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Parsons Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Parsons Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Parsons Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Parsons Corporation - History
- Table 3: Parsons Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Parsons Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Parsons Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Parsons Corporation - Locations