Park Group plc (PKG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Park Group plc (PKG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Park Group plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Park Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Park Group plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Park Group plc (Park Group) is a provider of pre-paid gift cards and multi-redemption vouchers. The company offers a wide range of payment solutions. Its product portfolio includes gift voucher, gift cards, travel gift cards, client branded cards, retail vouchers and cards, and hampers. Park Group offers cash savings, and cash lending services. Park Group also offers mail order and cash savings, contract packing, mail order agency cash savings, voucher sales, cash lending and debt collection, property management, travel agency, and insurance brokerage services. The company offers its services to individual and corporate customers in the UK and Ireland. Park Group is headquartered in Birkenhead, the UK.
3 Park Group plc - Recent Developments4 Park Group plc - SWOT Analysis4.1 Park Group plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview4.2 Park Group plc - Strengths4.3 Park Group plc - Weaknesses4.4 Park Group plc - Opportunities4.5 Park Group plc - Threats5 Park Group plc - Company Statement6 Park Group plc - History7 Park Group plc - Key Employees8 Park Group plc - Key Employee Biographies9 Park Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries9.1 Park Group plc - Head Office9.2 Park Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries10 Appendix10.1 Methodology10.2 Ratio Definitions10.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Park Group plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Park Group plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Park Group plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Park Group plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Park Group plc - HistoryTable 6: Park Group plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: Park Group plc - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Park Group plc - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Park Group plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Park Group plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: Park Group plc - Valuation
- 1 Park Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Park Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Park Group plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Park Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Park Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Park Group plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Park Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Park Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Park Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Park Group plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Park Group plc - Key Competitors