Paltac Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Paltac Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Paltac Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Paltac Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Paltac Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Paltac Corporation (Paltac) is a wholesaler of cosmetic and daily necessity products. It is principally involved in the distribution of daily necessities, cosmetics and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals to convenience stores, home centers, drug centers and supermarkets. The company acts as an intermediate supplier of full lineup of daily essentials for beauty and health. The company also manages and operates the logistics centers of retail companies. Under the logistics business, it performs activities from ordering and supplying of products entering the warehouse to dispatching, inventory control and delivery. It offers its products to end users and outsourcers. The company takes logistics contracts for grocery, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical products. It is a subsidiary of Medipal Holdings Corporation. Paltac is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
- 1 Paltac Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Paltac Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Paltac Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Paltac Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Paltac Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Paltac Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Paltac Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Paltac Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Paltac Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Paltac Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Paltac Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Paltac Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Paltac Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Paltac Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Paltac Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Paltac Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Paltac Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Paltac Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Paltac Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Paltac Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Paltac Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Paltac Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Paltac Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Paltac Corporation - Threats
- 4 Paltac Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 Paltac Corporation - History
- 6 Paltac Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Paltac Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Paltac Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Paltac Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Paltac Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Paltac Corporation - History
- Table 6: Paltac Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Paltac Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Paltac Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Paltac Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Paltac Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Paltac Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: Paltac Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 7: Paltac Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Paltac Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Paltac Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 10: Paltac Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset