Palfinger AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Palfinger AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Palfinger AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Palfinger AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Palfinger AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Palfinger AG (Palfinger) is a manufacturer and distributor of lifting, handling, and loading systems. The company offers various products such as loader cranes, hookloaders, access platforms, truck mounted lifts, bridge inspection units, tail lifts and railway systems. It also offers timber and recycling cranes, stiff boom cranes, marine systems, and knuckle boom cranes. The company's products are used in various applications across sectors such as construction, timber and recycling, railway infrastructure, transport and haulage, offshore, marine, and offshore wind energy. Palfinger operates through 67 companies across 25 countries. The company has its headquarters in Salzburg, Austria.
- 1 Palfinger AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Palfinger AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Palfinger AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Palfinger AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Palfinger AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Palfinger AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Palfinger AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Palfinger AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Palfinger AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Palfinger AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Palfinger AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Palfinger AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Palfinger AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Palfinger AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Palfinger AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Palfinger AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Palfinger AG - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Palfinger AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Palfinger AG - Liquidity
- 3 Palfinger AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Palfinger AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Palfinger AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Palfinger AG - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Palfinger AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Palfinger AG - Strengths
- 5.3 Palfinger AG - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Palfinger AG - Opportunities
- 5.5 Palfinger AG - Threats
- 6 Palfinger AG - Company Statement
- 7 Palfinger AG - History
- 8 Palfinger AG - Key Employees
- 9 Palfinger AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Palfinger AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Palfinger AG - Head Office
- 10.2 Palfinger AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Palfinger AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Palfinger AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Palfinger AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Palfinger AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Palfinger AG - History
- Table 6: Palfinger AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Palfinger AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Palfinger AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Palfinger AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Palfinger AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Palfinger AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Palfinger AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Palfinger AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: Palfinger AG - Valuation
- Figure 7: Palfinger AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Palfinger AG - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Palfinger AG - Valuation
- Figure 10: Palfinger AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Palfinger AG - Liquidity