PMA Companies, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "PMA Companies, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PMA Companies, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PMA Companies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PMA Companies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PMA Companies Inc. (PMA) is a holding company that offers property and casualty insurance products and services through its subsidiaries in the US. The company's product offerings include workers' compensation and other commercial property and casualty lines of insurance, and other fee-based services such as third-party administrator (TPA), management of general agent and program administrator services. The company's subsidiaries include The PMA Insurance Group, PMA Management Corp. and PMA Management Corp. of New England Inc. The company markets its products primarily in the eastern part of the US. The company was formerly known as PMA Capital Corporation. PMA is a subsidiary of Old Republic International Corporation, an insurance holding company based in the US. PMA is headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 PMA Companies, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PMA Companies, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 PMA Companies, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 PMA Companies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 PMA Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 PMA Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 PMA Companies, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 PMA Companies, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 PMA Companies, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 PMA Companies, Inc. - Threats
- 3 PMA Companies, Inc. - Company Statement
- 4 PMA Companies, Inc. - History
- 5 PMA Companies, Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 PMA Companies, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 PMA Companies, Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 PMA Companies, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PMA Companies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PMA Companies, Inc. - History
- Table 3: PMA Companies, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: PMA Companies, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: PMA Companies, Inc. - Locations