Oxus Gold plc (OXS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Oxus Gold plc (OXS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oxus Gold plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oxus Gold plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oxus Gold plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oxus Gold plc (Oxus) is a gold mining company. The company operates in the exploration and production of gold and silver in Uzbekistan. It holds 50% interest in Amantaytau Goldfields (AGF) located in the desert-like Kyzylkum Region of the Navoi Oblast. AGF's proven and probable reserves were 2,839,000 ozs of gold and 6,739,000 ozs of silver (of which half are attributable to Oxus), under JORC classification. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Marakand Minerals Limited, Oxus Holdings (Malta) Limited and Oxus Resources Corporation. It operates in the UK and Uzbekistan. Oxus is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Oxus Gold plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oxus Gold plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oxus Gold plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oxus Gold plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oxus Gold plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oxus Gold plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oxus Gold plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Oxus Gold plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Oxus Gold plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Oxus Gold plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Oxus Gold plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Oxus Gold plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Oxus Gold plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Oxus Gold plc - Key Events
- 6 Oxus Gold plc - Key Employees
- 7 Oxus Gold plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Oxus Gold plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Oxus Gold plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oxus Gold plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oxus Gold plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oxus Gold plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oxus Gold plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oxus Gold plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Oxus Gold plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Oxus Gold plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Oxus Gold plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oxus Gold plc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Oxus Gold plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Oxus Gold plc - Solvency