Orogen Gold Plc (ORE) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Orogen Gold Plc (ORE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orogen Gold Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orogen Gold Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Orogen Gold Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orogen Gold Plc (Oregon Gold) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, and molybdenum deposit properties. Its projects include Deli Jovan and Mutsk Gold projects. Oregon Gold's Deli Jovan project is located 20 km from the major copper mining center of Bor about 210 km from Belgrade in the territory of Zajecar municipality in eastern Serbia near the village of Salas and produces 40,000 ounces of gold deposit. The company's Mutsk Gold project is located 30 km southeast of Lydian International's Amulsar gold deposit and produces gold, copper, and molybdenum deposits. It has operations in Ireland, Serbia, and the UK. Oregon Gold is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Orogen Gold Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orogen Gold Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orogen Gold Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orogen Gold Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orogen Gold Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Orogen Gold Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orogen Gold Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Orogen Gold Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Orogen Gold Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Orogen Gold Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Orogen Gold Plc - Key Events
- 5 Orogen Gold Plc - Key Employees
- 6 Orogen Gold Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Orogen Gold Plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Orogen Gold Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orogen Gold Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orogen Gold Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Orogen Gold Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Orogen Gold Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Orogen Gold Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Orogen Gold Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Orogen Gold Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Orogen Gold Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Orogen Gold Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Orogen Gold Plc - Financial Position