Orinoco Gold Limited (STK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Orinoco Gold Limited (STK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orinoco Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orinoco Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Orinoco Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orinoco Gold Limited (Orinoco Gold) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties in Brazil. Its projects include Faina Goldfields, Cascavel, Sertao, and Tinteiro projects. Orinoco Gold's Faina Goldfields project is located in the central Brazilian state of Goias and produces gold deposits. The company's Cascavel project is located within Faina Goldfields project in the State of Goias in central Brazil and gold deposits. Its Sertao project is located 28km from Cascavel Gold project and produces gold deposits. Orinoco Gold's Tinteiro project is located in the central portion of the Faina Greenstone Belt four km to the south-west of Orinoco's Cascavel Gold project and produces gold, copper, silver, and iron oxide deposits. The company operates in Brazil and Australia. Orinoco Gold is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Orinoco Gold Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orinoco Gold Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orinoco Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orinoco Gold Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orinoco Gold Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orinoco Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Orinoco Gold Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Orinoco Gold Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Orinoco Gold Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Orinoco Gold Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orinoco Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Orinoco Gold Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Orinoco Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Orinoco Gold Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Orinoco Gold Limited - Efficiency