Oracle Mining Corp. (OMN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Oracle Mining Corp. (OMN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oracle Mining Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oracle Mining Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oracle Mining Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oracle Mining Corp. (Oracle Mining) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its principal asset is its 100% owned Oracle Ridge Copper project located in northern Pima County, 24 km northeast of Tucson, Arizona, the US. Oracle Mining's project consists of 57 patented mining claims in 13 parcels covering an area of approximately 900 acres in the Old Hat Mining District at Marble Peak and an additional 353 acres of private land acquired in Pima County, Arizona. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, and other mineral resources. It operates in Canada and the US. Oracle Mining is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Oracle Mining Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oracle Mining Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oracle Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oracle Mining Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oracle Mining Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oracle Mining Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Oracle Mining Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Oracle Mining Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Oracle Mining Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Oracle Mining Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Oracle Mining Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Oracle Mining Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oracle Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Oracle Mining Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Oracle Mining Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oracle Mining Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Oracle Mining Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Oracle Mining Corp. - Solvency