Onduline S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Onduline S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Onduline S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Onduline S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Onduline S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Onduline SA (Onduline) is a manufacturer and supplier of lightweight roofing materials. The company principally focuses on designing, producing and marketing of roofing and under roofing materials. It offers building materials such as lightweight roofing tiles, waterproofing insulations membranes, light roofing sheets, transparent roofing sheets, fiber roofing materials, and foundation protection membranes. These products find application in the construction of building roofs for houses, condominiums, hotels, resorts, schools, industries and government buildings. The company's key clientele includes retail dealers, architects, engineers, builders, and property developers. The company has operations in 120 countries in Africa, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia. Onduline is headquartered in Levallois, France.
- 1 Onduline S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Onduline S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Onduline S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Onduline S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Onduline S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Onduline S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Onduline S.A. - Strengths
- 2.3 Onduline S.A. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Onduline S.A. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Onduline S.A. - Threats
- 3 Onduline S.A. - History
- 4 Onduline S.A. - Key Employees
- 5 Onduline S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Onduline S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Onduline S.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Onduline S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Onduline S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Onduline S.A. - History
- Table 3: Onduline S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Onduline S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Onduline S.A. - Subsidiaries