Omico Corporation - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Omico Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Omico Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Omico Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Omico Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Omico Corporation is a mineral exploration and mining property development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops ores, metals, and minerals. Its Omico-Macawiwili mining project is located within the Baguio Gold District, in the municipality of Itogon, Benguet and produces metals, ores, and mineral deposits. Omico Corporation offers services such as site acquisition, housing unit construction, initial land development, land use conversion, permits and licenses, housing unit selling, site preparations, road construction, drainage and power distribution systems, house construction, project overhead, and taxes and licenses services. The company also provides real estate investment and development, real estate operations, and mining property investment and development services. Its projects include Nueva Ecihja, Tagaytay, and Sta Rosa Homes, among others. Omico Corporation is headquartered in Pasig City, the Philippines.
3 Omico Corporation - Key Events4 Omico Corporation - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Omico Corporation - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Omico Corporation - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Omico Corporation - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Omico Corporation - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Omico Corporation - Key EventsTable 6: Omico Corporation - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Omico Corporation - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Omico Corporation - Financial Position
- 1 Omico Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Omico Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Omico Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Omico Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Omico Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Omico Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Omico Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Omico Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Omico Corporation - Key Competitors