Okumura Corporation (1833) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Okumura Corporation (1833) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Okumura Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Okumura Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Okumura Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Okumura Corporation (Okumura) is a construction service provider. The company's services include base construction, land survey, building technology, seismic isolation system, construction contractor, civil engineering, high rise reinforced concrete building construction, and construction consultation services. Its other services comprise acoustic simulation system, metallic roller bearing, out shell precast construction, eco column unit construction, environmental technology, re birth concrete, natural pressure repair system, and rooftops greening services. Okumura also provides building construction, infrastructure construction, honeycomb segment construction, and real estate operations. The company's projects include Onita Dam, Renaissa Nagato, Imari Public Library, and Osaka Police Department Building, among others. It operates in Osaka Shi, Sapporo, Hiroshima, Takamatsu, Kitakyushu, Sendai, Nagoya, Tokyo, and Tsukuba, Japan. Okumura is headquartered in Osaka Shi, Japan.
- 1 Okumura Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Okumura Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Okumura Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Okumura Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Okumura Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Okumura Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Okumura Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Okumura Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Okumura Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Okumura Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Okumura Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Okumura Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Okumura Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Okumura Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Okumura Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Okumura Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Okumura Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Okumura Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Okumura Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Okumura Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Okumura Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Okumura Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Okumura Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Okumura Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Okumura Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Okumura Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Okumura Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Okumura Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Okumura Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Okumura Corporation - Valuation