Ohba Co., Ltd. (9765) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ohba Co., Ltd. (9765) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ohba Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ohba Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ohba Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ohba Co., Ltd. (OHBA) is a construction consulting company. The company operates through its business divisions such as research measuring and information, environment, town planning, and design. Its research measuring and information division offers ground survey, global positioning system (GPS) precision surveying, digital terrain survey, and aerial photographic survey. OHBA's environment division provides environment investigation, assessment services, soil pollution solutions, water quality improvement solutions and environment facility planning. The company's town planning division offers design and consulting services for cities, regions and disaster prevention plans; and design division provides road design, structure design, river design, and water and sewerage design. It operates in Naka-ku, Saitama-shi, Chiba, Mito, Sagamihara, and Takasaki, Japan. OHBA is headquartered in Meguro-Ku, Japan.
- 1 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Ohba Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ohba Co., Ltd. - Valuation