OKD, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "OKD, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OKD, a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OKD, a.s." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OKD, a.s."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OKD, a.s. (OKD) is a coal mining company. The company is involved in mining, processing, refining and selling of coal with low sulfur contents. The products offered by the company include coking coal and thermal coal. The company operates four active mines in the Karvina and Ostrava region, situated south of the Polish border on the Upper Silesian coal basin. The four mines of the company are Karvina, Darkov, CSM and Paskov. The coal produced by the company is used in the energy, steel-making industry, and other sectors. The company is the only producer of hard coal in Czech Republic. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of New World Resources Plc. OKD is headquartered in Ostrava, the Czech Republic.
- 1 OKD, a.s. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OKD, a.s. - Company Overview
- 1.2 OKD, a.s. - Business Description
- 1.3 OKD, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- 2 OKD, a.s. - Recent Developments
- 3 OKD, a.s. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 OKD, a.s. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 OKD, a.s. - Strengths
- 3.3 OKD, a.s. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 OKD, a.s. - Opportunities
- 3.5 OKD, a.s. - Threats
- 4 OKD, a.s. - Company Statement
- 5 OKD, a.s. - History
- 6 OKD, a.s. - Key Employees
- 7 OKD, a.s. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 OKD, a.s. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 OKD, a.s. - Head Office
- 8.2 OKD, a.s. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OKD, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OKD, a.s. - History
- Table 3: OKD, a.s. - Key Employees
- Table 4: OKD, a.s. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: OKD, a.s. - Subsidiaries