OJSC Raspadskaya - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "OJSC Raspadskaya - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC Raspadskaya"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "OJSC Raspadskaya" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "OJSC Raspadskaya"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
OJSC Raspadskaya (Raspadskaya), part of EVRAZ plc, is a mineral exploration company which acquires, explores, and develops coal deposits. The company offers services such as underground mine construction, open-pit mining, and preparation of the new longwall faces. It comprises various coal assets including Raspadskaya mine, MUK-96 mine, Razrez Raspadskiy open pit mine, and Raspadskaya Koksovaya mine. The company supplies its products to smelters including NLMK (Novolipetsk Steel), MMK (Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works) and NTMK (Nizhniy Tagil Iron & Steel Works); and exports to Ukraine, Romania, Hungry, and Bulgaria. Raspadskaya is headquartered in Mezhdurechensk, Russia.
- 1 OJSC Raspadskaya - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OJSC Raspadskaya - Company Overview
- 1.2 OJSC Raspadskaya - Major Products and Services
- 2 OJSC Raspadskaya - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 OJSC Raspadskaya - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 OJSC Raspadskaya - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 OJSC Raspadskaya - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 OJSC Raspadskaya - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 OJSC Raspadskaya - Solvency
- 2.3 OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Competitors
- 3 OJSC Raspadskaya - Recent Developments
- 4 OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Events
- 5 OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Employees
- 6 OJSC Raspadskaya - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 OJSC Raspadskaya - Head Office
- 6.2 OJSC Raspadskaya - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OJSC Raspadskaya - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Events
- Table 6: OJSC Raspadskaya - Key Employees
- Table 7: OJSC Raspadskaya - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: OJSC Raspadskaya - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: OJSC Raspadskaya - Financial Position
- Figure 3: OJSC Raspadskaya - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: OJSC Raspadskaya - Solvency