OJSC BelAZ : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "OJSC BelAZ : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC BelAZ"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OJSC BelAZ" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OJSC BelAZ"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OJSC BelAZ (BelAZ) is a manufacturer of mining dump trucks and specialized vehicles. The company's portfolio of products includes heavy-duty and super-size load capacity mining dump trucks, dump trucks with enhanced cross-country capacity, construction and road-building equipment, underground vehicles, special purpose vehicles, garage equipment and railway freight cars. In addition, it manufactures vehicles for mine-servicing works and metallurgical works. The company also offers technical support services and parts for customers through its service centers. It distributes its products to more than 70 countries worldwide through dealers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Belaz Holding. BelAZ is headquartered in Zhodino, Belarus.
- 1 BelAZ - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BelAZ - Company Overview
- 1.2 BelAZ - Business Description
- 1.3 BelAZ - Major Products and Services
- 2 BelAZ - Recent Developments
- 3 BelAZ - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 BelAZ - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 BelAZ - Strengths
- 3.3 BelAZ - Weaknesses
- 3.4 BelAZ - Opportunities
- 3.5 BelAZ - Threats
- 4 BelAZ - Company Statement
- 5 BelAZ - History
- 6 BelAZ - Key Employees
- 7 BelAZ - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BelAZ - Head Office
- 7.2 BelAZ - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BelAZ - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BelAZ - History
- Table 3: BelAZ - Key Employees
- Table 4: BelAZ - Subsidiaries