Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northwest Bancshares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Northwest Bancshares, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Northwest Bancshares, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Northwest Bancshares Inc. (Northwest) operates as the bank holding company for Northwest Savings Bank. The company, through its subsidiary, provides an array of banking, insurance and trust services for small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. Its portfolio of products and services includes checking accounts, savings accounts, certificate of deposits, investment sweep accounts, consumer finance, personal loans, education loans, mortgage loans, business loans, home equity loans, insurance and credit cards. Its services include wealth management services, investment management services, trust services, cash management services, merchant services, Internet banking services, mobile banking services, safety deposit boxes and wire transfers. The company operates through community-banking branches and consumer finance offices located across Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York and Ohio. Northwest is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania, the US.