Northern Bear Plc (NTBR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Northern Bear Plc (NTBR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northern Bear Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Northern Bear Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Northern Bear Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Northern Bear Plc (Northern Bear) is a construction service provider. The company offers services such as asbestos management, building services, roofing services, solar PV installations, fire protection, forklift truck supply and maintenance, and health and safety training, and consultancy. It also provides removal, treatment, surveying, roofing contract services covering roof slating, felting, general repairing, tiling, and refurbishment and maintenance. The company offers building services to local authorities, NHS trusts, universities, housing associations, national house builders and construction companies in Northern England. Northern Bear is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
- 1 Northern Bear Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Northern Bear Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Northern Bear Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Northern Bear Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Northern Bear Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Northern Bear Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Northern Bear Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Northern Bear Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Northern Bear Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Northern Bear Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Northern Bear Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Northern Bear Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Northern Bear Plc - Key Events
- 4 Northern Bear Plc - Key Employees
- 5 Northern Bear Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Northern Bear Plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Northern Bear Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Northern Bear Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Northern Bear Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Northern Bear Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Northern Bear Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Northern Bear Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Northern Bear Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Northern Bear Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Northern Bear Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Northern Bear Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Northern Bear Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Northern Bear Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Northern Bear Plc - Valuation