- 1 Nortek, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nortek, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nortek, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Nortek, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nortek, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nortek, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nortek, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nortek, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nortek, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nortek, Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Nortek, Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Nortek, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Nortek, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Nortek, Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nortek, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Nortek, Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Nortek, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Nortek, Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Nortek, Inc. - Liquidity
- 3 Nortek, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Nortek, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Nortek, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Nortek, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Nortek, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Nortek, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Nortek, Inc. - Threats
- 5 Nortek, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Nortek, Inc. - History
- 7 Nortek, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Nortek, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Nortek, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Nortek, Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Nortek, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nortek, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nortek, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nortek, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nortek, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nortek, Inc. - History
- Table 6: Nortek, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nortek, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Nortek, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nortek, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nortek, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nortek, Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Nortek, Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Nortek, Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Nortek, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 7: Nortek, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Nortek, Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Nortek, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 10: Nortek, Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Nortek, Inc. - Liquidity
Nortek, Inc. (NTK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Nortek, Inc. (NTK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nortek, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nortek, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nortek, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nortek Inc., (Nortek) manufactures and distributes residential and commercial heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and other technology products. The company's portfolio of products includes door chimes, intercom systems, structured wiring, video surveillance, split-system and air conditioners and commercial HVAC products. The company markets its products under the brand names such as Broan, Venmar, Linear, Mighty Mule, Intertherm, Gibson, Cleanpak, and Fanwall. These products find applications in residential and commercial construction projects, professional remodeling and replacement, and manufactured housing projects, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and personal and enterprise computer market. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates across the US, Canada, China, Mexico and select countries in Europe. Nortek is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, the US.