Noricum Gold Ltd (NMG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Noricum Gold Ltd (NMG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Noricum Gold Ltd"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Noricum Gold Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Noricum Gold Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Noricum Gold Ltd (Noricum) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops gold and other precious metals properties in Austria. Its projects include Rotgulden, Kliening, Goldeck, Schonberg, and Goldzeche. Noricum's exploration properties cover about 178 sq km located across the Salzburg and Carinthia provinces of south and south-west Austria. The company's Rotgulden project is located in south-west Austria covering more than 51 sq kms area. Its Schonberg project is located near east of Rotgulden comprising around 54 licenses covering 37 sq km which are centred on the towns of Kittelfeld and Flatschach. The company operates in the UK and Austria. Noricum is headquartered in London, the UK.
3 Noricum Gold Ltd - Recent Developments4 Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Events5 Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Employees6 Noricum Gold Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Noricum Gold Ltd - Head Office6.2 Noricum Gold Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Noricum Gold Ltd - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Noricum Gold Ltd - Key EventsTable 6: Noricum Gold Ltd - Key EmployeesTable 7: Noricum Gold Ltd - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Noricum Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Noricum Gold Ltd - Financial Position
- 1 Noricum Gold Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Noricum Gold Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Noricum Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Noricum Gold Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Noricum Gold Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Noricum Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Noricum Gold Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Noricum Gold Ltd - Key Competitors