Nordic Mining ASA (NOM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nordic Mining ASA (NOM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordic Mining ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nordic Mining ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nordic Mining ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nordic Mining ASA (Nordic Mining) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out exploration, extraction, production, and processing of industrial minerals and metals in Norway. Its mineral resources include energy minerals, metallic minerals, industrial minerals, and construction minerals. Nordic Mining's products include anorthosite which is produced by its subsidiary, Gudvangen Stein AS; Titanium feedstock which is produced by Nordic Rutile from the mineral deposit at Engebofjellet; and quartz which is produced from the quartz deposit in Kvinnherad. The company also plans to start mining of lithium bearing spodumene and production of lithium carbonate through its subsidiary Keliber Oy in Finland. It operates in Norway, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Malta, and the Netherlands. Nordic Mining is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Nordic Mining ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordic Mining ASA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nordic Mining ASA - Solvency
- 2.3 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Competitors
- 3 Nordic Mining ASA - Recent Developments
- 4 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Events
- 5 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Employees
- 6 Nordic Mining ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Head Office
- 6.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordic Mining ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Events
- Table 6: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nordic Mining ASA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nordic Mining ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nordic Mining ASA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nordic Mining ASA - Solvency