Nordic Mines AB (NOMI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nordic Mines AB (NOMI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordic Mines AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nordic Mines AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nordic Mines AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nordic Mines AB (Nordic Mines) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company carries out exploration and mining of gold and other metals in Finland and Sweden. It explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. Nordic Mines operates exploration and mining projects in three areas in Finland and two areas in Sweden. The company's projects include Laiva mine project, Oltava project and Tormua project in Finland; and Fjalltuna project and Vassbo project in Sweden. It has investigation permits for 22 areas which covers 37,000 hectares. The company operates through its offices in Stockholm, Mattilanpera, and Piehinki, Finland. Nordic Mines is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
3 Nordic Mines AB - Recent Developments4 Nordic Mines AB - Key Events5 Nordic Mines AB - Key Employees6 Nordic Mines AB - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Nordic Mines AB - Head Office6.2 Nordic Mines AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Nordic Mines AB - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Nordic Mines AB - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Nordic Mines AB - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Nordic Mines AB - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Nordic Mines AB - Key EventsTable 6: Nordic Mines AB - Key EmployeesTable 7: Nordic Mines AB - SubsidiariesTable 8: Nordic Mines AB - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Nordic Mines AB - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Nordic Mines AB - Financial PositionFigure 3: Nordic Mines AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Nordic Mines AB - SolvencyFigure 5: Nordic Mines AB - Valuation
- 1 Nordic Mines AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordic Mines AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordic Mines AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordic Mines AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nordic Mines AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nordic Mines AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nordic Mines AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nordic Mines AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nordic Mines AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Nordic Mines AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nordic Mines AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Nordic Mines AB - Key Competitors