Nord Gold N.V. (NORD) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nord Gold N.V. (NORD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nord Gold N.V."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nord Gold N.V." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nord Gold N.V."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nord Gold N.V. (Nordgold), a subsidiary of Canway Holding B.V., is a gold producer. The company finds, discovers, develops, streamlines, and evaluates gold deposits. It operates nine gold mines located in Russia, Burkina Faso, Kazakhstan, and Guinea including Bissa, Lefa, Taparko, Buryatzoloto, Berezitovy, Aprelkovo, Neryungri, and Suzdal. Nordgold operates six gold development and exploration projects such as Gross, Bouly, Uryakh, Prognoz, Montagne D'Or, and Wayin. The company comprises a crushing circuit, two ball mills, CIP circuit, two SAG mills, and waste facilities and water management system. It has produced 985 Koz of gold. Nordgold is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
3 Nord Gold N.V. - Recent Developments4 Nord Gold N.V. - Key Events5 Nord Gold N.V. - Key Employees6 Nord Gold N.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Nord Gold N.V. - Head Office6.2 Nord Gold N.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Nord Gold N.V. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Nord Gold N.V. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Nord Gold N.V. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Nord Gold N.V. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Nord Gold N.V. - Key EventsTable 6: Nord Gold N.V. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Nord Gold N.V. - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Nord Gold N.V. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Nord Gold N.V. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Nord Gold N.V. - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Nord Gold N.V. - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Nord Gold N.V. - SolvencyFigure 6: Nord Gold N.V. - ValuationFigure 7: Nord Gold N.V. - Market CapitalizationFigure 8: Nord Gold N.V. - EfficiencyFigure 9: Nord Gold N.V. - ValuationFigure 10: Nord Gold N.V. - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 11: Nord Gold N.V. - Liquidity
- 1 Nord Gold N.V. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nord Gold N.V. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nord Gold N.V. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nord Gold N.V. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nord Gold N.V. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nord Gold N.V. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nord Gold N.V. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nord Gold N.V. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nord Gold N.V. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Nord Gold N.V. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Nord Gold N.V. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Nord Gold N.V. - Valuation
- 2.3 Nord Gold N.V. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nord Gold N.V. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Nord Gold N.V. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Nord Gold N.V. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Nord Gold N.V. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Nord Gold N.V. - Liquidity