Norcros plc (NXR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Norcros plc (NXR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Norcros plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Norcros plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Norcros plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Norcros plc (Norcros) is a home consumer product manufacturing company. The company supplies branded showers, taps, bathroom accessories, tiles, and adhesives. It operates through three business divisions such as Johnson Tiles, TAL, and Tile Africa. Norcros's Johnson Tiles division manufactures two ceramic tiles in South Africa and markets products through independent retailers, distributors, and contractors. The company's TAL division offers adhesives and operates manufacturing plants in Olifantsfontein, Durban, and Cape Town. Its Tile Africa division offers tiles, adhesives, sanitaryware, and bathroom fittings and operates various showrooms in South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana. Norcros is headquartered in Wilmslow, the UK.
- 1 Norcros plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Norcros plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Norcros plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Norcros plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Norcros plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Norcros plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Norcros plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Norcros plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Norcros plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Norcros plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Norcros plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Norcros plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Norcros plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Norcros plc - Key Events
- 5 Norcros plc - Key Employees
- 6 Norcros plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Norcros plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Norcros plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Norcros plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Norcros plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Norcros plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Norcros plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Norcros plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Norcros plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Norcros plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Norcros plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Norcros plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Norcros plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Norcros plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Norcros plc - Valuation