Norbord Inc. (NBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Norbord Inc. (NBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Norbord Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Norbord Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Norbord Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Norbord Inc. (Norbord) is a producer of wood-based panels and related products. The company offers several products including particleboard, medium density fibreboard (MDF), oriented strand board (OSB), and related value-added products. The company's annual production capacity of OSB is 5.1 billion square feet. It purchases wood fiber from third-party sources such as private landowners and timberlands owned and managed by national governments. It has nine mills in North America and four mills in Europe. The company markets its products under various brands including Truflor, TallWall, SolarBoard, Rimboard, Sterling OSB, Contiboard, Caberwood MDF, Pinnacle, Trubord, and Windstorm. It has operations in the US, Canada and the UK. Norbord is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Norbord Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Norbord Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Norbord Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Norbord Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Norbord Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Norbord Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Norbord Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Norbord Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Norbord Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Norbord Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Norbord Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Norbord Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Norbord Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Norbord Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Norbord Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Norbord Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Norbord Inc. - Liquidity
- 3 Norbord Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Norbord Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Norbord Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Norbord Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Norbord Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Norbord Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Norbord Inc. - Threats
- 5 Norbord Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Norbord Inc. - History
- 7 Norbord Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Norbord Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Norbord Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Norbord Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Norbord Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Norbord Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Norbord Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Norbord Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Norbord Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Norbord Inc. - History
- Table 6: Norbord Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Norbord Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Norbord Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Norbord Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Norbord Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Norbord Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Norbord Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Norbord Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Norbord Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Norbord Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Norbord Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Norbord Inc. - Liquidity