Nile Limited (530129) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nile Limited (530129) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nile Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nile Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nile Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nile Limited (Nile) is a lead alloys manufacturer. The company manufactures lead alloys and pressure vessels. Its products include lead antimonial alloys, lead calcium alloys, lead selenium alloys and lead tin alloys. Nile serves lead acid battery manufacturers, PVC stabilizers and lead oxide manufacturers. The company exports its products to Malaysia, Singapore and China. It operates manufacturing units in Choutuppal and Tirupati, which are equipped with recycling and testing facilities. Nile is headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 1 Nile Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nile Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nile Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nile Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nile Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nile Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nile Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nile Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nile Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Nile Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Nile Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Nile Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Nile Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nile Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Nile Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Nile Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Nile Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Nile Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Nile Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Nile Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 Nile Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nile Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nile Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nile Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nile Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nile Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Nile Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nile Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nile Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nile Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Nile Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Nile Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Nile Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: Nile Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Nile Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Nile Limited - Valuation
- Figure 10: Nile Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset