Nikko Co., Ltd. (6306) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nikko Co., Ltd. (6306) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nikko Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nikko Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nikko Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nikko Co., Ltd. (Nikko) is a construction equipment manufacturer. The company's products are divided into two divisions: asphalt equipment and concrete equipment. Its asphalt equipment division offers products, such as burner and dryer, control system, recycle plants, deodorization system, and soil plants. Nikko also provides concrete equipment, which include mixer, control system, material supply, waste water treatment, and concrete pump truck. The company has its operations in Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, and Russia, among others. Nikko is headquartered in Akashi city, Japan.
- 1 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 3.1 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 3.2 Nikko Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Nikko Co., Ltd. - Valuation